Sunday, January 13, 2008

Lovin It

Sorry to hear your week didn't get any better, but glad you like the book! This is a good book for me to read right now because I have been struggling with the issue of religion/faith/spirituality lately, basically that is one topic I am completely unsure of and have never really had in my life so needless to say I am also enjoying the book. I love that the author writes in a conversational style, it keeps it funny and witty (and also reminds me of things I would say or think!). I am just envious that she got to go on this year long adventure. I agree that this is a great book for any woman to read and for anybody who loves to travel. I love the idea of Book/Wine Club...great idea Brianne!! The 23rd works for me and did we decide on a meeting place??

Jenn

2 comments:

Vincenzo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vincenzo said...

I luv this book! Especially the part where she rides the bike. 2 enthusiastic thumbs up!