Saturday, February 2, 2008

Finally Finished

So I finished the book last night and I have to say that Indonesia was my favorite. I love Wayan (even though she wanted more $$) and her use of words like "banana water"! I enjoyed the book but at times I would get bored or feel like Liz was the biggest whiner ever and I would think to myself "please shut up". But other than that it was a very good first pick. I also just finished "Tuesdays with Morrie" yesterday (since I have what seems like a mini-book club going on with one of my clients). If you haven't read that already I highly recommend it. It's a very easy, short read (but almost too short I think for book club). It's depressing, motivating, cute, funny and inspirational all in one. Just in case you wanted to be crazy like me and read multiple books at one time!!! Can't wait to see everybody Wednesday!!

Jenn

No comments: