Thursday, March 13, 2008

I just don't know what to think

So I can't decide if I like this guy or not. Amir is driving me crazy with the things he lets happen to his friend and then I don't want to spoil anything but there is a twist I didn't even see coming and of course Amir let's me down again. It is all very interesting especially since I feel like I am living in the Middle East since that is the theme in the books I have been reading and our neighbors. Anyway I want to know what you guys think or feeling because I am getting really upset about this whole thing but the main story and feel of the book is great I think. It's like that saying from Big Fat Greek Wedding; "don't let your past dictate your future but let it be a part of the person you become". Something like that.

No comments: